Recognize an Innovative Team with the New HRMAC Award
The Extraordinary Team Award is given by HRMAC and the Awards and Recognition Committee to recognize a team that has taken ordinary HR initiatives and turned them into the extraordinary. Their work makes people look up from their desk and admire their HR department. The efforts of the team make a significant impact on the business of the organization. This award recognizes that there is more than one person who champions HR, more than one person who contributes to an HR initiative and more than one person who contributes to its success!
The Extraordinary Team Award recognizes exceptional contributions in human resources across five critical pillars:
- High Performance
- Customer Focus
Nominations for the Extraordinary Team Award are now open. Learn more by downloading this PDF.
Criteria for the nominated team are as follows:
- The nominated team must be from a HRMAC member organization.
- The nominated team must consist of at least two individuals, one of which is an HR practitioner (cross functional projects are highly encouraged).
- The nominated team demonstrates successful HR strategy to drive superior business performance in their organization.
- The nominated team displays the highest of standards in professional ethics.
- The nominated team must have a generally recognized body of work, not limited to a single year.
Criteria and rules for the nominator:
- Nominations will be accepted from HRMAC members and nonmembers.
- Self-nominations will be considered.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations an individual may submit.
- The review process is based on answers provided; incomplete entries may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HRMAC.
- All entries must be received by HRMAC no later than 5:00 p.m. on June 30, 2018.
- HRMAC assumes no responsibility for the delivery of nomination materials.
- Nominators will be notified about the status of their nominees following final selection of winners.
- The winners must be employed by a HRMAC member company, or a transition member, at the time of presentation and is expected to attend the award ceremony at SUMMIT 2018.
- HRMAC supports the nomination of a diverse pool of candidates for the award.
- HRMAC and the HRMAC Awards Committee are responsible for selecting the finalists and winners, and may, at its sole discretion, elect not to award a winner or finalist in a category.
- Entries must comply with the legal terms and conditions required by HRMAC.